Blogging is a concept that started in late 1990s and has evolved ever since. It used to be a way to comment an existing webpage, an opportunity for visitors and readers to react or voice out one?s opinion on the said topic. What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take on just about anything and everything under the sun. Is addition to sites like WordPress there are micro blogging sites like Tumblr. As it continues to move forward, online advertising has tapped into the blog?s potential. Here are 5 reasons why you should use blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
1. Blogging is simple. The simplest way to get your piece on the net is through blogging. No skills are necessary? an average adult can read and type, or at least click a mouse. It?s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection (who doesn’t?) then you can blog and advertise.
2. Blogging is authentic. In this day and age where advertising saturate our lives, we question the credibility of promoters? claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product.
3. Blogging is free. Because blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free webtime is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
4. Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
5. Blogging builds your market. Unless you are a Hollywood star, chances are, only your Mom reads your posts. Mom has a lot of friends, so she lets her friends know how interesting your blog site is. But you need not depend on Mom to increase your readership base. Look into the following ways to build your market through blogging:
-By using your e-mail. Today, blogging is overcoming the e-mail?s popularity in quickly and effectively reaching and expanding a market. In this age of speed and quick access, logging in and downloading e-mail is simply taking longer than clicking into a blog site. Let them explore your site by using a short e-mail message as teaser to your blog site. If your e-mail is on an entirely different subject, use your e-mail signature to give a link to the site.
-By using subscription. An easy way to get your readers e-mail is to give them an opportunity to subscribe to your blog site. Keep some exclusive information for your subscribers to entice readers to subscribe and give their e-mail address. Just be responsible in using their e-mail address, as the last thing you want is a comment on your blog that you are a spammer. Aweber is what CashSherpa.com uses to collect e-mail addresses.
-By understanding your readers. Conduct a simple survey for your readers to understand their profile and advertising preferences. Ask consumers to give you feedback on a post, an ad link, or a trial that you shared. In this way, it is like interviewing your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
-By joining a blog network ?A network of blogs maybe a collection of blog sites that share the same industry, interest, readership base, payment mode, etc. Consumers find credibility and convenience in clicking one link to several real bloggers about a single subject. Clearly, more bloggers are better than one.
-By using RSS. RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having RSS feeds to your blog is definitely another means of generating awareness for your readership base. Having a variety of feeds can add interest to your blog site.
Give your business a boost by effectively using blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
I think the best way to learn is to teach. So today I thought I’d share some tools that will help you drive more traffic with social media.
One of the best ways to find trending content to share on social media is using a site called Buzzsumo http://www.buzzsumo.com/. The site is amazing for finding trending content. One can also search for content using keywords. Hands down this is one of the best tools out there and at $99/month for the beginner package it’s well worth it. There is also a free version of the site too, but it’s very limited.
More tools to help you find trending content
– Find today’s top trending content from Amazon to Yahoo http://soovle.com/top/
– Find the top content from around the world on an interactive map http://trendsmap.com/
Editing photos for social media
– Canva https://www.canva.com
– This site is awesome and free and no registration https://pixlr.com/editor/
Analyze your Facebook pages
– Analyze and monitor your Facebook Pages http://likealyzer.com/
Check out the old time post we just did for DrasticDeals.com advertising. What do you think?
Video on why no one talks about print marketing anymore and how to take advantage of this.
Instagram is a modern marketing tool that is extremely popular and is referred to as the marketing tool that is considered to be the most powerful one in the world. It is like any other social networking site but the only difference from others is that it is a platform on which photos, videos and other pictures can be shared. The Instagram users are enabled to apply filters that are digitally applied. It can be shared on multiple networking sites. One of its unique features is that it shapes the photos into a confined square shape and enables recording of video of not more 15 seconds long.
Today Instagram is used as a marketing tool by many organizations promoting their products or services. Firstly the images and pictures trigger a curiosity in people and they suddenly take an interest in looking at the images and pictures closely. This action of their by itself is the very success of Instagram as a marketing tool. Sometimes it is so effective that it brings forth comments thereby generating an interest in the product that is visualized and creating a potential customer for the product. The addition of a new feature like Instagram Direct makes it possible for the account holder to share the images and pictures with only a select group of people thereby making it possible to maintain discretion in the sharing.
Effective use of Instagram marketing process is sure to show results as it is a valuable tool that has a wide reach and is easily accessible. To make it really effective, you need to increase your data base of contacts and by ensuring you add at least a couple of people you know to your contact list you are steadily increasing your database and at the same time ensuring that the pictures of your product reaches out to the desired audience. When sharing pictures and images make sure that the quality of them are exceptional as the quality of a picture is the first attraction that makes people look at it. Sharing your content with friends and contacts on Instagram is sure to open up vistas in business that can make a success of it quite easily.
Instagram Marketing Strategy involves the business owner to be extremely interactive and highly communicative as it is part of the marketing techniques on Instagram. Engaging yourself actively on Instagram makes it possible to speak about your product or service, answer queries about it and ensure that your product is spoken about by most of your contact on Instagram. Consistency is another factor that must be followed in order to make sure that the marketing process is taking place as planned and as desired.
Today with registered users numbering to more than one million, there is perhaps no better marketing tool than Instagram for the promotion of a business. Moreover, it is possible to connect the Instagram account to other social networking site accounts making the networking even wider than before. Tools like these have made advertising and marketing innovative and with new trends emerging every day, it is possible to reach out to a greater audience without having to make it an expensive process.
A food truck is akin to a restaurant on wheels. It has a number of distinct benefits over usual eating places. A food truck can depart to where its customers are. It has quite low overhead, as compared to a restaurant, and involves far fewer staff. Nevertheless, a food truck is a business that needs lots of work and concentration, particularly in the first pair of years. Its holders put in long days but have some problems akin to restaurant owners, like slow seasons, awful weather, and slow economy.
The food truck trend is far-reaching the nation! They are cute, cheap and very much easier to own as compared to a fully-staffed eatery in any city. Not only this, but these food truck owners know a lot of thing or two about marketing.
Think about an average restaurant website as well as social media presence, they are pretty awful. It is hard to manage marketing operations when your managerial staff expends the greater part of its time inside the kitchen, organizing the staff schedules as well as mingling with the consumers. This is not a problem particularly with the restaurants. It is an innate problem throughout every business model. The food truck can educate us a lot about social media marketing.
Food truck owner are continuously involved with their customers as they have to be. They are a moving objective!!! Consequently, they have to continuously stay in contact with their consumers by means of their social channels. They on a regular basis keep their location updated and also they keep updated menus, deals as well as local partnerships from their Facebook, Twitter etc. accounts.
Let us have a look at some points on how to run a successful food truck business:
(1) Marketing yourself: Food trucks are just microcosm of an eatery. The most booming eateries all have particular brands. In present age, marketing is all free of cost.
(2) Increase your income streams: The top brands in the food truck business all have exclusive brands, and they have taken benefits from those brands by growing their income streams.
(3) Never be a hardhead: Always be prepared to modify the locations and transfer your operating hours, if it is not working or the sales are not doing well.
(4) Two is superior to one: As the food truck experts are probable to hunt you out, you will have superior success if you pair with some other mobile trucks at a particular place.
(5) Networking: Grand businesses are constructed on a network. You get a lot of referrals, event requests, catering jobs as well as opportunities to wholesale. Construct partnerships along with the influencers in the society.
(6) Charges: Ensure that you are having a superior product, and then charge suitably.
(7) Spend in your staff. Employee revenue creates a weight on you to continuously re-train and also makes your operating costs up. If you are constantly training your employees, it will price you a point on your outcome.
« Previous Entries
We respect your email privacy
Copyright © CashSherpa.com - Gadgets, Technology, and Marketing