Introducing Social Media Made Simple on Kickstarter. Social Media Made Simple is a social media dashboard, image editor, hashtag research tool, and auto poster, designed for the average person. They are raising money to complete development and subscription model to add features like Google+ and Instagram auto posting and additional group posting features. Software can currently post to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Groups, and Pinterest. Learn more: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/221923685/social-media-made-simple-a-new-way-to-network?ref=project_link
What sets Social Media Made Simple is their dashboard. See the dashboard featured below:
How Will The Money Be Used?
“However, as good as our product is, we are missing elements like Instagram to really push us over the edge. We have scoured the web for software developers and have found prices ranging from $51,000 to $203,000 for this project. We have bootstrapped and come up with all of the cash to date, but need $25,000 for the project itself (to see it to completion) and then $5,000 for marketing once the project is launched. As this has been launched in phases, we see no issue completing the next phase on time to add the additional social networks.”
Are There Any Risks?
“We already have the primary prototype and don’t forsee any issues in cleaning up the dashboard to add the other features we mentioned to auto post to Instagram, Google+ and enhanced group posting and scheduling features. We need to complete these reviews and then optimize the image dashboard for posting to Instagram. The only thing that would cause a delay in launch date is the vetting process Instagram has just implemented with auto posters, however, our developers are already negotiating this so that we don’t have to delay our launch date.”
What’s In It For Me?
You don’t even need to pledge to get something free, just sign up for the 14 day free trial to test out. All backers get a forever free version of the software, including $5 backers!
Social Media Made Simple will benefits both individuals as well as businesses looking to take their social media marketing to the next level. Consider backing their campaign on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/221923685/social-media-made-simple-a-new-way-to-network?ref=project_link
Looking for 2015 Twitter marketing tools to help you become a better social media marketer on Twitter? Here is a list of our top picks. First and foremost if you haven’t already you need to sign up for Twitter ads just visit ads.twitter.com. Drive business growth and sales 140 characters at a time. Since it’s a growing advertising platform you can drive really inexpensive clicks to your web site, Twitter profile, mobile app, or almost anything you want to promote.
HootSuite – Helps you Tweet without being there. Most social media experts will tell you it’s better to manually enter your tweets. Being an active manager of your Twitter accounts builds credibility, but if you must Hootsuite is a great option.
TweetDeck – TweetDeck helps you manage and tweet from all your Twitter accounts. This is a very useful tool.
Bit.ly – Need to shorten your Twitter URLs? Bit.ly is the way to do this quickly and easily.
FollowerWonk – Need better Twitter analytics? FollowerWonk is the tool for you. Dig deeper into Twitter analytics: Who are your followers? Where are they located? When do they tweet? Find and connect with new influencers in your niche. Use super-actionable visualizations to compare your social graph to others. This is an app by Moz.
ManageFlitter – As a new Twitter user you are capped at 2000 users. That’s why it’s so important to find out if the people you follow are actually active. ManageFlitter lets users find those inactive Twitter people. Just go to ManageFlitter.com, login using your Twitter account, at the top click on Manage the Unfollow and select quiet from the left sidebar to see the users who have not tweeted recently.
I think the best way to learn is to teach. So today I thought I’d share some tools that will help you drive more traffic with social media.
One of the best ways to find trending content to share on social media is using a site called Buzzsumo http://www.buzzsumo.com/. The site is amazing for finding trending content. One can also search for content using keywords. Hands down this is one of the best tools out there and at $99/month for the beginner package it’s well worth it. There is also a free version of the site too, but it’s very limited.
More tools to help you find trending content
– Find today’s top trending content from Amazon to Yahoo http://soovle.com/top/
– Find the top content from around the world on an interactive map http://trendsmap.com/
Editing photos for social media
– Canva https://www.canva.com
– This site is awesome and free and no registration https://pixlr.com/editor/
Analyze your Facebook pages
– Analyze and monitor your Facebook Pages http://likealyzer.com/
Check out these 10 social media facts and why everything you thought you knew about social media is wrong.
SproutSocial was founded founded in 2010 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Sprout Social currently boosts over 35 employees. Many customers are saying they prefer Sprout Social over Hootsuite. Some of the benefits over Hootsuite is that it’s very visual, also there are scores for influence/engadgement. If you are like me the thought of managing social media separately is a daunting notion. Sprout Social is the cost effective answer to this problem many businesses face. The all-in-one platform frees up your time, and makes social media marketing that much more engaging.
Sprout Social Commentary by CashSherpa.com:
Why would my company use this service?
– In a nutshell companies are able to monitor and build brand image with one easy to use tool
– Publish & schedule updates across social channels with a single click.
– Manage teams, large social channels, tasks and assignments with ease
– Measure your efforts with comprehensive reporting and analytics
What services they offer in one consolidated package?
– Software integrates with Twitter, Facebook Fan Pages, LinkedIn and other networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands.
– Communication tools
– Contact management
– Lead generation
– All of the detailed reporting you need, at no additional cost. Unlimited for all plans.
– Measure the effectiveness of your outbound messages to optimize your reach & impressions.
– Deliver beautiful, detailed reports to your organization or customers.
– PDF and CSV Exports for their data junkie clients.
– Publish messages to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
– Collaborate on the publishing calendar with your team to create campaigns as a group.
– Schedule messages to multiple networks as well as multiple days.
– Save loads of time by adding content to your Sprout Queue and we’ll deliver it automatically.
– Use their patented technology, Optimal Send Time to boost engagement and increase campaign reach.
Do they offer a free trial?
Yes, Sprout Social offers a 30 day free trial for all 3 packages. The 3 packages include the standard $39/user, the deluxe $59/user, and the premium $99/user.
How long does sign up take?
Takes 60 seconds to sign up.
How do I sign up?
Click here to start your free trial with Sprout Social
Sign up for a free 30 day trial of Sprout Social
Do they have any testimonials posted on their web site?
“We use Sprout Social to manage seven of the world’s leading fitness brands. They are amazing. Best we’ve found.”
– Ryan Baylis Icon Health and Fitness
“Sprout Social has easy-to-use functionality that perfectly fit the needs of our enterprise. By being able to track conversations, assign tasks and search keywords, we have streamlined our team and are able to reach more posts.”
– Katie Holland Social Media Supervisor, McDonalds USA
Sprout Social Video Demo & Review by 9malls.com:
I finished the book ‘Inbound Marketing Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs.’ The book gave me some great ideas and would recommend this book to any newbie getting into the social media game. The following are some of the highlights in my book review part 2:
– Create a Twitter account for your company even if you don’t plan on using it
– Add Digg to blog
– Get articles on Digg
– Get on YouTube
– Produce “remarkable” content that people will share
– Use twitter.grader.com
– Let employees be themselves on social media web sites
– Convert visitors into paying customers
– Don’t make visitors think, you need a call to action
– Use a sales funnel
– Use web reach as a criteria in hiring new employees. Does this person rank #1 in Google on their name?
– The top CEOs in the world all have one thing in common that they are a little bit paranoid
– Need to download an RSS reader and follow blogs and Google Alerts
– Sign up to Stumble
« Previous Entries
We respect your email privacy
Copyright © CashSherpa.com - Gadgets, Technology, and Marketing