W4 The Best Affiliate Network You May Never Heard Of

W4 The Best Affiliate Network You May Never Heard Of

I first signed up with the W4 affiliate network after meeting a W4 employee at Affiliate Summit West 2013 in Las Vegas. My favorite part of the w4 affiliate network is the number of offers they are running and the honest payouts. There are many great affiliate networks out there, but W4 seems to me it’s the best network that you haven’t heard of. If you are new to affiliate marketing see the quick introduction below.

W4 Affiliate Network Review

Affiliate marketing is type of marketing in which business owners pay their affiliates for each lead they brought to their businesses. These leads could be visits to a business’ website or sales of a business’ product. There are 4 elements in affiliate marketing: the business owner or advertiser, the affiliate network, the affiliate, and the customer. The affiliate network connects the affiliate with the business owner, while the affiliate connects the customers with the business owner.

Have a web site? Get started with affiliate marketing. Apply now to the W4 affiliate network

Founded by four people whose last names begin with “W”, W4 is an affiliate network that offers performance-based online marketing solutions to business owners. The W4 Performance Ad Market distributes ad campaigns across its huge network of affiliates to give business owners the best results. At the same time, the W4 Performance Ad Market offers a platform for affiliates to make money for their marketing efforts.

Features of W4 Affiliate Network

Performance-based pricing – The W4 Performance Ad Market runs on a cost-per-action basis. Advertisers decide on the price they want to pay per action, whether it is a sale, a newsletter subscription, an inquiry, or any other form of action. This pricing model ensures that advertisers only pay for leads that generate new client relationships, and not just clicks to their websites.

Campaign tracking tools – W4 was founded and run by people who have deep understanding of online marketing. Based on their experiences, they have developed and fine-tuned a set of tools that allows advertisers to create campaigns and track their performances easily. W4 also offers tools that allow advertisers to optimize their campaigns and increase conversions.

Recapture lost potential customers – Visitors to a website are usually interested in its content or products. They are potential customers. However, not all of them convert. In fact, studies show that only 2% of visitors to a website actually convert on their first visit. W4 keeps track of the remaining 98% of visitors through a W4 targeting pixel that is placed on an advertiser’s website. The advertiser’s ad campaigns will be displayed to these “lost” potential customers throughout the web to recapture their interest. Chances are some of these lost potential customers will convert upon their subsequent visits to the advertiser’s website.

Large campaign selection – For affiliates, the W4 Performance Ad Market is a great place to make money as this affiliate network offers a large selection of strong campaigns in different categories that affiliates can promote through different online media formats, such as email and newsletter, social media, or rich media ads on their websites.

Reliable tracking platform – W4’s reliable tracking platform captures more transactions than other advertising networks, such as Google Adsense. In addition, any untracked actions found during W4’s monthly reconciliation, which on average is 3-10%, are credited to the affiliates.

On-time and highest payouts – For people who live on their online income, it is very important that they get paid on time. W4 pays its affiliates on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly schedule. W4 also guarantees the highest payouts or it will match it.

Have a web site? Get started with affiliate marketing. Apply now to the W4 affiliate network

One Response

  1. George johnso Says:

    I have just started my work in affiliating marketing may be this company can give me some opportunities to earn. My friend suggested me to become a member of this company, may be they will help me in making business.






We respect your email privacy


Recent Post